Periodically we hold Clear-out events to clear out all the fish stocks from our lakes, we do this to remove any fish which have become ‘fly-shy’ during the busy summer months, slim fish which have over-wintered, and fish which have been damaged or marked by predators. We may also run extended clear-outs when we have surplus stock on out trout farm.
In doing this, we maintain the high quality stock which our fly fishing customers can expect.
The lakes are kept fully stocked leading up to the event (over-stocked if anything) and fully re-stocked immediately afterwards with a full range of sizes and types (Rainbow / Blue / Brown etc).
We send out a newsletter with dates, format & booking info when each event is advertised. You can subscribe to our newsletters at the bottom of this page.
Any Method November 2019
- Run over two days with one session per day.
- You can fish from where you want – no pegs will be allocated
- Gutting, head & tailing service available, but no filleting
Dates & Times;
- Wednesday 20th November 2019 – 8am to 2pm
- Thursday 21st November 2019 – 8am to 2pm
- £35 per ticket*
- *This does not include free processing or include any loyalty card stamps.
- Pay on the day
- Gutting (and head & tail off if wanted) service available at 50p per fish
- No filleting service available
Booking – 5 places left as of 4th November
- To book places please call 01756 752150
Any Method Rules
- Bag Limit: 25 fish, any size, any colour (brown, blue etc.)
- No fish to be returned to the water.
- No ground baiting / swim feeders etc
- Cancellations must be made at least 2 weeks prior to the event